Sunday, March 16, 2008

Political Rant : Wolf in Sheep's costume

Greetings,

I have to say that this Presidential political season is like something I have never seen before or read about throughout history.

It appears to me that the religious leader for Presidential candidate Barack Obama is a wolf in a sheeps costume and he forgot to zip up the back of the costume, exposing himself for what he truly is (thank God to all of us Americans for that).

As a disciple of Christ, a dedicated husband, a six year veteran of the U.S. Army's Military Intelligence Corp, and a sensible person - I have been fighting against the very hate that Jeremiah Wright is spreading like wild fire.

All I can say that is Galatians 6:7 says that you reap what you sow. So, Jeremiah Wright, I believe you will soon be reaping all the seeds of hate that you have sowed.

A disciple of Christ, U.S. Army Veteran, and believer in Good over evil,
Tom Pridham

No comments: